CATEGORY: JOB SEEKER
Job Training: Logistics & Supply Chain Warehousing Specialist
COVID-19 has lead to many people looking to change careers — call today to learn about free training opportunities!
Harford County: 410-272-5400
Cecil County: 410-996-0550
The Logistics & Supply Chain Warehousing Specialist is a vital member of the supply chain community. Understanding how logistics works and how they can be an asset in the implementation of supply is the focus of this training. Upon completion of the Logistics training program, students will qualify for Team Lead, Warehouse Associate II, Supervisor roles (including, Inventory Control, Receiving, Pick/Pack, Material handling) or analytic roles. This program will create a foundation for advancement in the supply chain and result in increased compensation
March 7 – April 8: (Mon, Wed, Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)*
- March 11 – Forklift Certification Training 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Note: March 28 – April 1 HCC is closed. Participants will engage with SWN staff and activities)
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Logistics
- Managing Inventory Assets, The Role of Information Systems in Supply Chain Management, Material Handling, & Equipment Overview
- Hands-on Workshop, Career Readiness, Job Searching, and Interviewing Skills and Mock Interviews (2 sessions)
- Forklift Certification Training
Edgewood Hall, HCC
Interested in this Training Program? Please complete the application below!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program